According to art. 13 sections 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”), I have been informed that:
- Controllers of my personal data are the following independent webinar organizers:
- Edu Bears sp. z o.o. sp.k., having its registered seat in Gliwice at Pszczyńska Street 69, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Gliwice, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register at KRS no. 0000748549;
- Edunation sp. z o.o., having its registered seat in Warszawa at Rembielińska Street 3/37, 03-343 Warszawa, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warszawa in Warszawa, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register at KRS no. 0000656266;
- Controllers process the following categories of personal data: identification data, contact details and possibly other data, if they are necessary for the purposes for which the Controllers process the data;
- Personal data is processed by the Controllers in order to conduct the webinar and provide the attendees with the materials and information connected with the webinar (article 6 section 1, let. b of the GDPR);
- The processed personal data is stored by the Controllers until I object to their processing or until the Controller decides to remove them;
- Controllers may make personal data available to its subcontractors (entities that it uses for processing), such as IT service providers.
- Some of the IT service providers used by the Controllers are based outside the European Economic Area – in the USA. Therefore, personal data may be processed there. Therefore, personal data may be transferred there. Controllers use entities that process personal data on the basis of Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission, referred to in art. 46 of the GDPR, concluded between the Controllers and this entity.
- Data subject has the following rights:
- the right to access personal data and the right to receive a copy of it;
- the right to rectify personal data;
- the right to delete personal data;
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data;
- the right to request a copy of the data;
- the right to transfer personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise any of the above rights I can contact the Controllers by sending request to the following addresses:
- for the Edu Bears sp. z o.o. sp.k. – email@example.com;
- for the Edunation sp. z o.o.- firstname.lastname@example.org;
8. Providing data is voluntary. However, without providing them, I will not be able to take part in webinar as well as receive materials and information connected with the webinar.