RULES and REGULATIONS
- These Rules and Regulations define the rules for the use of the www.edunation.global internet Platform.
- The Website is run by Edunation limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw in Rembielińska 3/37, 03-343 Warszawa, entered into the register of enterprises kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS (National Court Register No.): 0000656266, NIP: 5242818155, share capital: PLN 6,000.
- The terms used in the Rules and Regulations below should be understood as:
|Price||The gross price provided on the Website for the purchase of the access to the product|
|Registration Form||A functionality that allows the User to fill in the fields (provide relevant data) in order to set up an Account on the Platform|
|Order Form||A functionality that allows the user to make a reservation to participate in Workshops, to place an Order by selecting the Product, to provide relevant data and to select the method of payment (for paid Orders)|
|Customer||A User who has concluded or intends to conclude an Agreement using means of distance communication|
|Account||A functionality that allows the User to access resources on the Platform after logging in with an individual login and password.|
|Consumer||A customer who is a natural person, concluding an Agreement not directly related to his business or professional activity.|
|Online course||An educational course consisting of access to films and additional materials in a digital form, or retransmission of the Training.|
|Educational Materials||Additional educational materials available on the Platform, on the terms described in the Regulations.|
|Newsletter||information about Products and new and special offers sent periodically via e-mail to Users who have consented to it.|
|Platform||The internet platform available at https://online.edunation.global/|
|Product||Digital content offered by the Seller, which can be purchased or accessed free of charge via the Website, including, in particular, Online Courses, Training sessions and Webinars.|
|Seller||The entity referred to in § 1 sec. 2 of the Regulations|
|Website||The website available at www.edunation.global.|
|Training session||Paid training sessions and live online conferences.|
|Contract||An agreement the subject of which is access to the Products, concluded via the Order Form between the Customer and the Seller using means of distance communication.|
|User||Any entity using the Website|
|On-site Workshops||On-site training sessions|
|Webinar||Free live online training|
|The order||The Customer’s declaration of intent leading to the conclusion of the Agreement, specifying the type and quantity of Products which the Customer wants to access and the Customer’s data.|
[Services provided electronically and general provisions]
- The Seller provides the following free electronic services to the Users:
- creating an Account and providing access to it (“Account Service”);
- the Newsletter (“Newsletter Service”);
- an Order Form to provide data, place an Order and conclude an Agreement (“Contract Service”);
- reserving a place for Workshops;
- sharing certain Products.
- Access to certain Products is payable in accordance with the price list available on the Website.
- Access to Educational Materials requires the submission of a paid Order, subject to §10 sec. 3.
- A device with the Internet access, an e-mail account, as well as the latest version of the Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge , Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Safari are required in order to guarantee a proper use of the Website and all its functionalities. Cookies should be enabled in the User’s browser.
- An account is automatically created the moment the Order is placed (and subscription to the Newsletter in exchange for free access to the selected Product is confirmed), as long as the e-mail address used while placing the Order (or the address indicated when subscribing to the Newsletter as part of free access to the selected Product) ) has no other assigned account.
- The Seller also provides for the temporary Account, which is created by:
1.filling in the Registration Form available on the Website with the required data, i.e. e-mail address;
- accepting the provisions of these Regulations; a declaration of acceptance of the Regulations is submitted electronically by selecting the appropriate options under the Registration Form;
- clicking the “Register” button.
- The User receives confirmation of the Account in an e-mail sent to the address provided by the User, with a temporary password, which the User will use to log in to the Account.
- The password may be changed by the User at any time.
- After creating the Account, the User gains access to it. Access to the Account is possible after the User logs in on the Platform.
- Logging in to the Account takes place by filling in the appropriate form available on the Website and providing the required data, i.e. the User’s e-mail address and password, and by clicking the “Log in” button.
- The Account service is provided for an indefinite period of time. However, the user has the right to unsubscribe at any time, without providing a reason. It can be done by sending the Seller relevant information, in particular via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: +48 22 577 033 633 or in writing to the following address: Edunation sp.z o.o., ul. Łowicka 54/6, 02-531 Warszawa. On receiving the statement, the Seller will immediately delete the Account.
- If the User does not log in to the Account within three months from the date of its creation, the Seller reserves the right to delete it. The Seller is not entitled to do it when the User is entitled to access Educational Materials in the period referred to in §10 section 1.
- The User may agree to receive the Newsletter by checking the appropriate box. Consent does not require the creation of an Account.
- The newsletter is sent, with the User’s consent, via electronic means of communication, i.e. an e-mail, on the terms specified in the Act on the provision of electronic services. The newsletter may contain commercial information.
- The Newsletter service is provided for an indefinite period. However, the User has the right to unsubscribe at any time, without providing a reason. It can be done by contacting the Seller, in particular via e-mail at email@example.com, by phone: +48 22 577 033 633 or in writing to the following address: Edunation sp.z o.o., ul. Łowicka 54/6 02-531 Warszawa. The User can also unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided in the messages sent via the Newsletter.
- The Customer can conclude Product Agreements through the functionalities available on the Website, Product details and descriptions are available on the Website.
- Conclusion of the Agreement requires the steps listed below.
- The Customer expresses his wish to access the Product by clicking the “Subscribe” or “Register” button (Training and Webinars) or “Buy now” (other Products).
- After clicking on one of the above-mentioned buttons, the Customer goes to the Order Form.
- After going to the Order Form, the Customer should:
1.fill in its active fields by providing a name and surname, company name, tax identification number, e-mail address, telephone number (company name and NIP (tax identification number) are obligatory only if the customer wants to receive an invoice), the language taught, position and school type (for some Products);
- select the payment method from among the available options (only for paid Products);
- accept the provisions of these Regulations by selecting the appropriate option;
- After completing these steps, the Customer may click the “Buy and Pay”, “Buy Now” or “Register” button, which is tantamount to placing an Order and concluding an Agreement between the Customer and the Seller. For Webinars and Trainings, the Customer clicks the “Subscribe” button.
- Immediately after the Customer places the Order, the Seller confirms its receipt by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address provided in the Order Form or Registration Form. This confirmation includes, in particular, the Seller’s declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for processing, confirmation of the conclusion of the Agreement, as well as these Regulations along with further instructions regarding access to the Product.
- The conclusion of the Agreement is recorded and secured in the Website’s IT system.
- The Contract Service is a one-off service and ends when the Customer places an Order (by clicking the “Order and Pay” or “Subscribe” button) or when he leaves the page with the Order Form without placing an Order. Before placing the Order (clicking the “Order and Pay” or “Subscribe” button), the Customer has the right to withdraw the Order at any time.
[Free Product Access]
- The Seller enables free access to the Product selected by the Seller in exchange for the subscription to the Newsletter completed by selecting the appropriate checkbox.
- After the User agrees to receive the Newsletter, he is provided with the Newsletter Service on the terms set out in §4 and receives access to the Product on the terms set out in §9.
- The product offered as part of the subscription to the Newsletter is also available as a Product as part of a paid Order on the Website.
- The price of access to the Product is displayed on the Website next to the given Product.
- The price is given in PLN and includes taxes.
- The price may be reduced thanks to the use of discount codes provided by the Seller after the User contacts the Seller via e-mail as part of group Orders.
- Access to Webinars is free of charge.
[Payment terms and conditions]
- The Seller provides the Customer with the possibility of making payments for the ordered Product by bank transfer to the account indicated in the pro forma invoice, in the document automatically generated upon registration or via Dotpay – with e-transfer, credit card, postal order, or any other payment method available via Dotpay.
- The Customer is obliged to make a payment within 7 days from the conclusion of the paid Agreement. If the payment is not made within 7 days, the Seller reserves the right to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect (and cancel the Order).
- Payment service is provided by Dotpay Sp. z o.o., ul. Wielicka 28 b, 30-552 Kraków. Payment is made in the manner indicated by the customer. Dotpay’s Terms and Conditions of payment are available on https://www.dotpay.pl/dla-kupujacych/regulminy. If the Customer chooses this method, he will be redirected in order to make the payment.
- The Seller reserves the right to send e-mail reminders if the Customer fails to pay for the Order immediately (including after 48 and 168 hours from placing the Order).
- After paying for the Order, the Customer receives access to the selected Product on the Platform.
- In the case of a Webinar – after completing the Order the Customer receives confirmation of access in an e-mail message delivered to the address provided, along with a link to the webinar room on an external platform. The customer will receive an e-mail reminder no later than 30 minutes before the start of the Webinar. After the Webinar, the Customer will receive an e-mail with a certificate of participation along with access to the recording of the Webinar.
- In the case of Training sessions – after paying for the Order and 3 days before the Training session, the Customer will receive an e-mail with live broadcast logging instructions. The Customer will also receive access to the Platform for a period of 12 months from the date the recording is made available, unless the offer states otherwise.
- 14 days before the Training session at the latest, the Customer may transfer his access to another person indicated by him. In order to do so, contact the Seller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Access can only be transferred to a User with an Account.
- In the case of Online Courses, the Client receives access to the Platform for a period of 12 months from the date of payment for the Order or from the date of the launch.
- Digital materials included in the Order, such as e-books, will be made available to the Customer via e-mail to the address provided by the Customer after the payment for the Order is received. Digital materials are considered delivered to the Customer at the time of sending the e-mail referred to in the previous sentence.
- The Seller declares that he is entitled to proprietary copyrights to the Products and they constitute a work within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights. The products are protected under the terms of the Copyright and Related Rights Act.
- 12-month access to Educational Materials on the Platform is provided after the Order has been placed and paid for. Creating an Account without placing an Order is not sufficient to gain access to the Educational Materials.
- Each subsequent paid Order will extend the access referred to in paragraph. 1 for another period of 12 months.
- The Seller provides for the possibility of organizing additional promotional campaigns which will guarantee access to Educational Materials without the need to submit a paid Order.
- The User can book a place for the On-site Workshop by completing the Order Form on the terms set out in §5 section 5 and by confirming the willingness to book by selecting the “Register” option.
- Reservation of a place for the On-site Workshop takes place at the moment of making the advance payment in the manner chosen by the User.
- Making a reservation does not mean concluding an Agreement (within the meaning of these Regulations) between the Seller and the User.
- After making the reservation, the Seller will contact the User in order to sign the contract of participation in the On-site Workshops.
- If the Seller and the User fail to conclude the above-mentioned agreement before the start of the On-site Workshops, the advance payment will be returned within 14 days.
[The right to Withdraw from the Agreement]
- A Consumer who has concluded an Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without providing any reason.
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send communication before the withdrawal period has expired to email@example.com, to call +48 22 577 033 633 or in writing to the following address: Edunation sp. z o. o., ul. Łowicka 54/6 02-531 Warsaw. You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
- The withdrawal period starts on the day the Customer or a third party indicated by the Customer other than the Product provider obtains access to the Product. In the case of an Agreement that includes many Products which are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the period for withdrawal from the Agreement begins when the last Product is made available.
- In the event of the Consumer withdrawing from the Agreement, the agreement shall be deemed not concluded.
- The Seller shall immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, return all payments made by him.
- The Seller will refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method, which does not involve incurring any costs.
7.The right to withdraw from the Agreement on the terms set out in this paragraph is also granted to the Customer who is not a Consumer, concluding the Agreement directly related to his business activity, if the content of the Agreement shows that it is not of a professional nature for this Customer, resulting in particular from the nature of his business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity.
- Pursuant to Art. 38 point 12 of the Consumer Rights Act, the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of services related to cultural events cannot be exercised if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision. Therefore, the Customer (even if he is a Consumer) cannot withdraw from the contract in the case of Training sessions and Webinars held on a specified date, and in the case of Courses available for the indicated period.
- Pursuant to Art. 38 point 13 of the Consumer Rights Act, The Customer who is a consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the Sales Agreement, the subject of which is Digital Content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the Customer who is a Consumer before the deadline for the withdrawal from the contract and after being informed about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract by the Service Provider.
- In the case of an Order for Training, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract at least 30 days prior to the transmission of the Training.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a defect-free Product.
- The User has the right to file a complaint regarding the Order and the services provided electronically, referred to in paragraph 2.
- The customer may file a complaint by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the following address: Edunation sp. Z o.o., ul. Łowicka 54/6 02-531 Warszawa.
- A complaint may be filed on the attached model complaint form, but it is not obligatory.
- In the case of a complaint regarding the Order, the Seller recommends that the Customer provide information regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type of the defect and the date it occurred, together with the preferred method of bringing the Product into compliance with the Agreement, or that he submit a request for a price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, which will speed up the process. The above indications are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of filing a complaint.
- The Seller will consider the complaint and respond to it no later than within 14 days from the date of its receipt. If the Seller does not respond to the submitted complaint within the time limit indicated above, it means that the Seller considered the complaint justified.
- The Seller excludes his liability under warranty if the Customer is not a Consumer, subject to Art. 5564 of the Civil Code.
- In the event of cancellation of the Training session (failure to complete it within the indicated period), the Customer is entitled to a full refund of the access fee (the same payment method, or a transfer to the bank account indicated by the Customer). The Seller reserves the right to offer the Customer access to the Training on a different date. If the Customer agrees to participate in the Training on a different date, the Customer is not entitled to the reimbursement referred to in the first sentence.
[Amicable settlement of disputes]
- http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr provides access to the ODR platform, created on the basis Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Regulation on consumer ODR). The ODR platform is an access point for consumers and entrepreneurs enabling them to settle disputes covered by the above-mentioned regulation out-of-court.
- In the event of a dispute between the Consumer and the Seller regarding the complaint submitted by the Consumer, the Consumer may use out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and redress. The Consumer may, in particular, submit a request for mediation or consideration of the case by an arbitration court, or use the assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman.
- Detailed information concerning out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and redress is available, among others, on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection www.uokik.gov.pl, as well as on the websites of Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection (e.g. http://wiih.org.pl/index.php).
[Changes to the Rules and Regulations]
- The Seller is entitled to amend these Regulations resulting from changes in the law, in the data provided in the forms or in the functionality of the Website.
- Amendments to the Rules and Regulations come into force on the date indicated by the Seller – which each time will not be shorter than 14 days from the date of making the new Regulations available on the Website.
- Amendments to the Rules and Regulations do not affect the rights and obligations of the parties arising before such a change was made, in particular in the case of Agreements concluded via the Website, the amendment to the Regulations does not apply to orders placed before the amended Regulations take effect.
- Each Account User will be notified about the changes to the Rules and Regulations. Amendments to the Regulations are binding for the User if he has not terminated the contract for the provision of electronic services within 14 days from the date of notification. The withdrawal document may be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or in writing to Edunation sp.z o.o., ul. Łowicka 54/6 02-531 Warszawa. In the event of termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services, the Seller will immediately delete the User’s Account.
- These Rules Regulations are available in a digital form at https://edunation.global/regulamin/ and at the Seller’s premises.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code, and in the case of Customers who are Consumers also the provisions of the Act of 30 April 2014 on consumer rights.
- The appendices to the Regulations contain: (i) the model contract withdrawal form, (ii) the model complaint form.
Model withdrawal form from a Distance Agreement (this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the agreement)
(place and date)
Full name: _____________________
E-mail address: ____________________
Order number / date of conclusion of the Agreement: _____________________
DECLARATION OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE DISTANCE AGREEMENT
I hereby declare that pursuant to art. 27 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), I withdraw from the contract concluded on ______________________ concerning _________________________, received on ___________________.
Customer Complaint Form
(place and date)
Full name _____________________
E-mail address: _____________________
Order number / date of conclusion of the Agreement: _____________________
I hereby inform you that the Product, ______________________________ to which I received access on _____________________, is defective.
The problem is _______________________________________________________________
The defect was discovered on _____________________.
Therefore, pursuant to the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code, I request:
- replacement with a new product* (Art. 561 § 1);
- free repair of goods * (Art. 561 § 1);
- a discount by the sum of __________ (say: _____________________) PLN. Please return the specified amount to my account no._____________________ or by postal order to my address * (Article 560 § 1);
- I withdraw from the contract. Please return the full sum to the account no. __________________________________________________ * (art. 560 § 1)
* please select ____________________