ONLINE STORE RULES AND REGULATIONS
These Rules and Regulations lay down the general Rules and Regulationsrelating to, among others, the functioning of the Service Provider’s online store, the placing of orders, the way of concluding contracts, the rights and obligations of the Service Provider and Customers. These Rules and Regulations have been based on the Act of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means. (Dz.U. 2013, poz. 1422) and are available free of charge, also via the Internet at https://edunation.global/storepolicy/
Price – the price that the Customer is obliged to pay for a product, digital content or training.
Delivery – the shipment of a product purchased by the Customer together with an indication of the carrier and his rates, detailed on https://edunation.global/storepolicy/
Contact Details – the data used by the Customer in order to communicate with the Service Provider, cancel a contract or file a complaint:
- Phone no.
Training Contact Form – a service that allows Customers to submit enquiries regarding the possibility of providing training services by the Service Provider.
Order form – allows Customers to place orders in the store, in particular by adding products, training and digital content to the electronic cart and to specify the terms of the Sales Agreement and Service Agreement.
Commercial information – any information used for the direct or indirect promotion of goods, services or reputation of an entrepreneur or a person performing a profession, whose right to perform the profession depends on compliance with requirements laid down in other acts, excluding information enabling communication with the particular person by means of electronic communication, and information on goods and services not serving for the purposes of achieving a commercial effect desired by the entity which orders to disseminate the information, in particular without remuneration or other benefits from producers, sellers and service providers;
Cart – Products as well as the Training and Digital content selected by the Customer from among those available in the store.
Customer – a natural person with full legal capacity or limited legal capacity, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal entity who has concluded or is interested in the Service Provider’s services or the conclusion of the Sales Agreement with him.
Newsletter – a service consisting in the service provider sending Customers periodical information, via email, about products, new products and promotions in the store, including commercial information.
Product – a product that the Customer can order from the Service Provider through the store, including books, t-shirts, mugs or other goods.
Webinar Registration – a service that allows Customers to sign up for webinars organised by the service provider.
Store – the service provider’s online store providing services via electronic means and enbling the conclusion of Service and Sales Agreements, available at https://edunation.global/storepolicy/
Digital Content – the content stored in digital format, on a data carrier, in particular e-books and audiobooks, which the Customer can download from the store after concluding the Sales Agreement and making payment.
Service Provider – Edunation spółka z o.o., ul. Rembielińska 3/37, Warsaw, NIP: 524-281-81-55.
Training – educational services offered by the Service Provider.
Agreement – an agreement for the provision of electronic services, concluded between the Customer using the store and the service provider.
A provision of services agreement – an agreement to provide training concluded through the store between the Customer and the Service Provider.
Providing services by electronic means – a way of rendering a service without the parties being simultaneously present (remotely), which comprises transmitting data at the individual request of a service recipient, by means of electronic processing devices, including digital compression, as well as data storage, while the data is emitted, received and transmitted entirely through computer networks within the meaning of the Act of 16 July 2004 on the Telecommunications Law;
Sales Agreement – a contract for the sale of Products or Digital Content concluded between the Participant and the Service Provider regarding Products or Digital Content.
Service – all services provided electronically by the service provider.
Order – an offer submitted through the Store expressing a desire to conclude a Contract, a Sales Agreement, or a Service Agreement.
- 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Rules and Regulations are addressed to both Customers who are consumers within the meaning of Article 22 of the Act of 23 April 1964 of the Civil Code (Dz. U. 2014, poz. 121), as well as to Customers conducting business activity within the meaning of Article 2 of the Act of 2 July 2004 on freedom of economic activity (Journal of Laws 2015, item 584), Customers who are entrepreneurs within the meaning of Article 43 of the Civil Code. The exception is §11 of the Regulations, which is addressed exclusively to Customers who are entrepreneurs.
- The store operating at edunation.global/conferences is run by the Service Provider.
- Informacje o Produktach zamieszczane w Sklepie nie stanowią oferty w rozumieniu art. 66 Kodeksu cywilnego. Informacje o Produktach stanowią jedynie zaproszenie do zawarcia Umowy, umowy sprzedaży, umowy o świadczenie usług.
- The Service Provider can be contacted by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at + 48 661 063 720 and by post at ul. Rembielińska 3/37, 03-343 Warsaw, Poland
- These Rules and Regulations do not exclude or in any way restrict the consumer rights guaranteed by mandatory provisions. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Rules and Regulations with the above provisions, priority shall be given to absolutely binding provisions.
- Product information posted in the Store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code. Product information is only an invitation to conclude a Contract, Sales Agreement, or Service Agreement.
- 2 SERVICES PROVIDED BY ELECTRONIC MEANS AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE ONLINE STORE
Customers can make use of the following free Services that do not require an account in the Service Provider’s: store:
1.1. Order form – the use of this Service is of a one-off nature and begins when the first Product is added to the electronic cart, and concludes when the Order is placed, when the “Order with obligation to pay” button is clicked, or when the Order is discontinued.
1.2. Newsletter – this Service becomes available after completing all the fields under the “Stay up to date with my webinars” section on the Store’s website, agreeing to the processing of personal data and clicking the “Subscribe button. The service is also available in the “Webinars” section.
1.3. Contact form – this Service becomes available after completing all the information in the “Do you want to organise a training in your school?” section, which can be found on the Store’s navigation bar, under “Training”, after agreeing to the processing of personal data and clicking the “Submit” button.
1.4. Registration for webinars – this Service becomes available after completing all the fields under “LinkedIn webinar registration” or “Facebook webinar registration”, which can be found on the Store’s website under “Webinars”.
- The use of Services specified in §2(1) is possible after clicking the “I declare that I have read the Terms and Conditions Regulations and accept its provisions” button.
- The Service Provider provides Services electronically via the Store.
- The correct use of the Service depends on the Customer fulfilling the following technical requirements:
4.1. a PC, Mac or similar computer device equipped with an operating system (e.g. Linux, Mac OS, Windows or similar) or other device with the Internet access and browser. (a mobile phone, palmtop, smartphone, tablet, etc.).
4.2. Internet access,
- The Service Provider is not responsible for irregularities in the functioning of the Service resulting from the Customer’s failure to meet technical requirements.
- Meeting certain technical requirements specified in §2(3) may involve the necessity of incurring fees, in particular obtaining access to the Internet. All costs related to the technical requirements are borne by the Customer.
- The Service Agreement for the provision of electronic services not requiring an account is concluded the moment any of the services referred to in §(3) is used. Before making use of the Services, the Customer should read the Terms and Conditions of the provision of electronic services.
- The Customer using the Services referred to in §2(3) should agree to the processing of his personal data related to the proper provision of these Services by the Service Provider. Expressing consent is voluntary, yet the lack of consent will prevent the Customer from making proper use of of the Service.
- The use of the Services is free of charge. The Service Provider reserves the right to introduce fees for any Services provided in the Store or to introduce new paid Services. The provision of paid Services will be governed by separate regulations, the acceptance of which will be necessary for their use.
- Provision and distribution of illegal content by the Customer in the Store or through it prohibited. The Customer undertakes not to post or submit content or links to websites which:
10.1 Infringe upon the rights and interests of third parties,
10.2. Call for racial, ethnic, religious, cultural and sexual hatred,
10.3. Promote pornography or violence,
10.4. Contain advertisements,
10.5. Are not in line with the rules generally accepted in the online community.
- The Customer is also obliged to refrain from all activities that may impede the access to the Store to other Customers and all activities that interrupt or prevent the operation of the Store and the Services it offers.
- The Customer is obliged to refrain from any advertising and promotional activities of any goods or services, without obtaining the written consent of the Service Provider.
- The Customer may use the Services provided by the Service Provider only for purposes consistent with generally applicable law and decency.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to remove content placed by the Customer which violates the provisions of §2(9-11).
- The Service Provider shall make every effort to ensure that the Store functions wihout interruption. The Service Provider reserves the right to suspend the operating of the Store in order to update data, fix errors and perform other maintenance tasks.
- 3 LIABILITY OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS, COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE AND TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
- The Service Provider’s liability for the provision of Services is contained in the relevant provisions, and these Rules and Regulations should not be read as providing an additional guarantee or extending the rights of Customers above statutory requirements. In particular, the Service Provider is not responsible for:
1.1. Content posted on the Website by the Customer.
1.2. Any damage resulting from Customers’ use of the Store in a manner inconsistent with the law or the Rules and Regulations.
1.3. Content posted on websites located in other domains not owned by the Service Provider, to which hyperlinks are to be found in the Store.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for non-performance or improper performance of obligations under the Agreement resulting from the Customer’s defective equipment or software.
- Complaints regarding Services provided electronically by the Service Provider pursuant to these Regulations may be submitted in writing to email@example.com or by post to Edunation spółka z o.o., Rembielińska 3/37, 03-343 Warsaw, Poland.
- In order to speed up the complaint handling procedure, the Service Provider recommends that the submitted complaints contain the following data:
4.1. Customer identification (name, surname and e-mail address);
4.2. Subject of a complaint;
4.3. Circumstances justifying the complaint.
- The Service Provider shall handle the complaint without delay, but no later than within 14 business days of its receipt.
- When considering a complaint, the Service Provider will apply these Rules and Regulations and the generally binding provisions.
- The decision regarding the complaint will be forwarded to the Customer’s e-mail or correspondence address provided in the complaint.
- The complaint procedure specified in paragraphs 3-8 of the present article applies to complaints related to the operation of the Store and the provision of electronic services under the ce Agreement. Complaints regarding Training and the performance of Service Agreements concluded with the Service Provider are specified in § 7 of the Agreement.
- The Customer may terminate the Agreement for the provision of all Services or only some of them, with an immediate unilateral declaration of intent by submitting an e-mail with the relevant request to the Service Provider’s address: Edunation spółka z o.o., Rembielińska 3/37, 03-343 Warsaw, Poland.
The termination referred to in §3(10) is not tantamount to termination of the Service Agreement.
- 4 RULES AND REGULATIONSFOR PLACING ORDERS
- Placing Orders in the Store is possible 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Placing Orders takes place through the Order Form available in the Store in the navigation tab – https://www.edunation.com.pl/szkolenia.html.
- Placing an Order using the Order Form is done by:
3.1. Selecting a Training, Digital Content or Product and placing it in the cart.
3.2. Indicating whether a paper or electronic invoice or receipt is to be issued for the Order.
3.3. Selecting the payment method for a Training, Digital Content or Product from those available in the Store.
3.4. Providing the Customer’s personal data referred to in § 9 necessary to conclude the Service Agreement or the Sales Agreement and their proper delivery.
- Accepting the Rules and Regulations by checking the appropriate box.
- Checking the box regarding information about the Service Provider’s intellectual property rights, provided as part of the Training.
- Clicking the “Order with obligation to pay” box.
- Before completing the activity referred to in §4 (3, point 7), the Customer can modify the order as well as cancel it via the Store.
- After placing the Order by the Customer, the Service Provider will confirm the content of the Order by sending an e-mail to the Customer, specifying all relevant elements and the Order specification and declaring the acceptsance of the Order for execution. With the confirmation of the order placed by the Service Provider, the Sales Agreement or Service Agreement is concluded. The Service Agreement is intended for a definite period until the services provided for therein are fulfilled by both parties.
- If the Order cannot be processed due to the lack of available places for a Training or the temporary unavailibility of a Product or Digital Content, the Service Provider will inform the Customer about the inability to process the Order by sending him an appropriate e-mail.
- If the Customer makes any payments before the circumstances referred to in §4(6) occur, the Service Provider will return all the funds paid by the Customer within 7 days. However, if the provision of the Order becomes possible before the refund is made (e.g., a place for a Training, Product or Digital Content ordered by the Participant), the Service Provider may, with the consent of the Customer, keep the payment and treat it as payment for the Training, Product or Digital Content.
- If the Customer fails to pay for the accepted order, it will be cancelled within the period specified in §5 and the Customer will be informed about it by the Service Provider by e-mail.
- Until the moment of expressing an intention to enter into a Sales or Service Agreement, i.e. the moment of placing an Order, the Customer who is a Consumer is informed about the obligations of the Service Provider towards him, contained in the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws, 2014, item 827) through the Rules and Regulations as well as messages visible in the Store when using the Order Form.
- The content of the Sales Agreement or Service Agreement is recorded, secured and made available to the Customer on the Store’s website, by the e-mail message referred to in §4(5) and by placing this message in the Store’s IT system. The Customer who is a consumer receives the Rules and Regulations as a pdf attachement.
- Placing a Training order is possible until the registration for a given Training is closed.
- 5 PRODUCT, DIGITAL CONTENT AND TRAINING PRICES, METHODS AND DEADLINES FOR PAYMENT
- All prices of Training, Digital Content and Products posted in the Store:
1.1. are in PLN;
1.2. include taxes on goods and services and any customs duties, if applicable;
- The Service Provider has the right to organise promotional campaigns or sales, in accordance with applicable regulations. The conditions of promotional campaigns or sales will be specified each time in separate Rules and Regulations made available on the Store’s website.
- The Service Provider has the right to change the prices of Training, Digital Content and Products at any time.
- The Service Provider’s rights referred to in §5(2&3) shall not affect Orders placed before the date of any of the changes referred to in these paragraphs come into effect.
- The Service Provider provides Customers with the following payment methods under the Service Agreement and Sales Agreement:
5.1. Payment by bank transfer to the Service Provider’s bank mBank account no …
5.2. Electronic payment, including a credit card via an online payment system: PayU S.A., registered in Poznań, ul. Grunwaldzka 182, 60-166, entered into the National Court Register under the KRS number: 274399, NIP number: 7792308495 and REGON number: 300523444.
- The Customer should choose the method of payment when completing the Order Form.
- Payment for Training, Digital Content or Product should be made within 7 business days from the date of conclusion of the Service or Sales Agreement, i.e. from the date the Customer receives an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the Order for execution by the Service Provider.
- Each Order is evidenced by a receipt or invoice, according to the Customer’s preference expressed in the Order Form.
- 6 EXECUTION OF ORDERS – PROVISION OF TRAINING SERVICES
- The date of the Training is always made known to the Customer before placing the Order as part of the information about the Training available on the Store’s website.
- The invoice or receipt for concluding the Service Agreement is sent to the Customer on the day of the Training.
- The Service Provider may refuse to provide a Training to a Customer who has not made the payment within the required time or whose payment has not been confirmed by the electronic payment operator. In the case of payment after the deadline or the money being transferred after the deadline, the Service Provider is obliged to refund the entire sum to the Customer.
- The location of the Training is made known to the Customer before he places the Order as part of the information about the Training available on the Store’s website.
- The Customer’s absence at the location and at the time of the Training for reasons attributable to the Customer is tantamount to the provision of the Training to that Customer by the Service Provider, with the exception referred to in section 15.
- The Customer who is a consumer has the right to request a refund for the Training in the event of his absence at the time and location of the Training for important reasons.
- If the Service Provider cannot provide the Training for reasons beyond his control, he is obliged to immediately inform the Customer about it. In this situation, depending on the will of the Customer expressed in writing or in electronic form, the Service Provider may return all the funds paid to the Customer or agree on a new date of the Training.
- The Customer who is a natural person who has purchased the Training is entitled to indicate another person who will participate in the Training instead, provided that the Service Provider is notified of the change in writing or in electronic form no later than 2 (two) weeks before the date of providing training services by both the client and the person indicated by him. The person taking the Customer’s place is required to provide his personal data necessary to conduct the training session and to give consent referred to in §4 section 3 points 6) and 7).
- The Customer placing an Order for the Service agrees to his image being freely used in photos and audiovisual recordings from individual or coaching sessions, including posts on the Store’s website, on social networking sites or the Internet for promotional purposes, advertising of the Store itself or the Goods or Services sold by it for an indefinite period. The consent referred to above may be revoked by the Customer at any time by sending an appropriate statement to a firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 METHOD AND DEADLINE FOR PRODUCT DELIVERY
- The Order will be processed within 2 to 10 business days from the payment of the Product Price.
- Delivery costs are not part of the Price.
- The Service Provider is obliged to provide the Customer with a Product without defects.
- Delivery is carried out on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- 8 EXUCUTION OF THE DIGITAL CONTENT ORDERS
- The Customer is entitled to download the purchased Digital Content from the Store immediately after the Service Provider receives the payment for it.
- The Service Provider is obliged to provide the Customer with Digital Content without defects.
- 9 COMPLAINTS AND OUT-OF-COURT CONSUMER SETTLEMENTS
- The Service Provider is responsible for the implementation of the Training in line with general principles, in particular through the obligation to exercise due diligence required of a professional entity, in accordance with applicable law, in relation to Customers who are consumers.
- The Customer may file complaints regarding Training, Digital Content and Products within the time limits provided for by law by using the Contact Details.
- In order to speed up the complaint handling procedure, the Service Provider recommends that the submitted complaints contain the following data:
3.1. Customer’s name, surname and e-mail address;
3.2. Subject of the complaint;
3.3. Circumstances justifying the complaint.
- The Service Provider shall consider the complaint without delay, but no later than within 14 business days of its receipt.
- The decision regarding the complaint will be forwarded to the Customer to the Customer’s address provided when submitting the complaint.
- The Customer who is a consumer has the right to use out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and redress from the Service Provider, in particular through a committee of amicable settlement referred to in article 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148) by requesting a settlement of a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Service Provider. The Customer who is a consumer may also use the assistance of poviat consumer ombudsman or social organisations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection.
- 10 RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM AN AGREEMENT
- The Customer who is a consumer who has concluded a Service Agreement may, within 14 days from the date of its conclusion, withdraw from it without providing a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs of the service provided until the withdrawal from the contract. To comply with the deadline indicated in the first sentence, it is sufficient to declare the withdrawal before its conclusion, using the Contact Data.
- The Customer who is a consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement regarding the Product may withdraw from it without giving reasons within 14 calendar days from the date of taking possession of the Product by him or, with his consent, by a person indicated by him.
- The Customer who is a consumer may exercise the right to withdraw from the contract referred to in this paragraph using the form referred to in Annex 2 to the Consumer Rights Act, which is available on the Store’s website. In this case, the Service Provider is obliged to send the Customer who is a consumer an e-mail confirming the receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the contract.
- In the event that the provision of the Training began at the express request of the Customer who is a Consumer before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawing from the Contract for the Provision of Services, the Customer who is a consumer who subsequently exercised the right to withdraw from the Service Agreement, after making such a request, is required to pay for the Training provided until his withdrawal from the Agreement. The amount of payment is calculated in proportion to the scope of the services rendered.
- The Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the Service Agreement if the Service Provider has completed the Training at his express request and prior to its implementation informed him that the consumer will lose the right to withdraw from the Service Agreement after the completion of the Training.
- The Customer who is a consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the Sales Agreement, the subject of which is Digital Content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the Customer who is a consumer before the deadline for the withdrawal from the contract and after being informed about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract by the Service Provider.
- The Customer who is a consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the Sales Agreement, in which the subject of the service is Digital Content or Products such as newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
- The Customer who is a consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the Sales Agreement for sound or visual recordings delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery. The Customer who is a Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the Sales Agreement, in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Customer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
- In the event of a correct and timely withdrawal from the Service Agreement by a Customer who is a consumer, the Sales Agreement is considered void.
- The Service Provider is obliged to immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal statement, return all payments made by the Customer who is a consumer, including the costs of delivery.
- The Service Provider refunds payments using the same payment method that was used by the Customer who is a consumer.
- The Service Provider may withhold reimbursement until the receipt of the Product or proof of return.
- The Customer who is a Consumer is obliged to return the Product to the Service Provider immediately and not later than within 14 days from the withdrawal from the contract. It is sufficient to return the Product before the deadline expires. The Product should be returned to the Service Provider’s address provided in the Contact Details.
- The Customer who is a Consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the Product, which is the result of using it in a way that goes beyond means necessary to determine its nature, characteristics or functioning.
- The Customer who is a Consumer covers the cost of returning the Product.
- 11 LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
- The Service Provider and the Customer who is not a Consumer exclude liability under warranty for Digital Products and Content.
- The Service Provider is liable to the Customer who is not a Consumer for damage resulting from the failure to perform or improper performance of their obligations under the Rules and Regulations, including the Service and Sales Agreement only if the damage on the part of the service provider is intentional.
- If the action or negligence on the part of the Service Provider, which results in damage, constitutes the non-performance or improper performance of any of the Service Provider’s obligations under the Rules and Regulations, Agreement, Service or Sales Agreement, the Customer who is not a Consumer will not be entitled to claim compensation for damage arising from tort.
- The provisions of paragraph 3 above do not apply to personal injury.
- 12 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Store as a whole is protected by copyright, which belongs to the Service Provider or third parties.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Service Provider has the copyright on the works (in particular graphics, articles and photos) published in the Store. Their use is subject to the fulfilment of the relevant provisions of law.
- Through the price paid for Digital Content, the Service Provider grants, and the Customer accepts, a non-exclusive license, without the right to sublicense the Digital Content to the extent necessary to implement the Sales Agreement and to ensure that the Digital Content is used properly in the field of recording and reproducing it using a technique of choice.
- 13 PROVISIONS CONCERNING NON-CONSUMER CUSTOMERS
- This paragraph and the provisions contained herein apply only to the relationships between the Service Provider and the Customer who is not a Consumer.
- The Customer who is not a consumer has no right to demand a refund of the amount paid for the conclusion of the Service Agreement (Training) in the event that the Customer, or persons who are to participate in the training on his behalf, did not appear at the time and place of the training.
- In relation to Customers who are not consumers, the Service Provider may make the conclusion or execution of the Service Agreement conditional on the receipt of an appropriate prepayment made by the non-consumer Customer.
- The Service Provider may terminate the Agreement with a Customer who is not a consumer at any time with immediate effect by sending an appropriate statement by e-mail.
- The Service Provider limits his liability for damage resulting from non-performance or improper performance of the Agreement, Service Agreement or Sales Agreement with a non-consumer Customer to a situation in which the failure to perform or improper performance of the Agreement, Sales Agreement or Service Agreement was the result of the Service Provider’s intentional fault. The liability provided for in this section is limited to damage in the form of actual loss.
- All disputes arising from the implementation of the Agreement, Service Agreement or Sales Agreement between the Service Provider and a Customer who is not a consumer will be settled by a court competent for the seat of the Service Provider.
- 14 FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Customer declares that he has obtained comprehensive information about the function and purpose of the software or data which is not a component of the content of the Services, entered by the Service Provider into the IT system used by the Customer.
- The Service Provider informs that the use of the Services is associated with threats specific to this kind of services, in particular the possibility of receiving unsolicited commercial information, the presence of malware (e.g. computer viruses, malicious software capable of self-reproduction) or spyware (spyware on the Internet), as well as the possibility of being exposed to cracking or phishing (stealing user data). At the same time, the Service Provider informs that it has taken all necessary steps to minimise the above-mentioned threats.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these Regulations at any time.
- The information about changes to the Rules and Regulations will be delivered to the Customer via the Store’s website.
- Amendments to the Regulations can be introduced at any time and come into force within 7 days from the date they are posted on the Store’s website. Changes to the Regulations allow the Customer to terminate the Agreement or the Service Agreement.
- Changes to the Rules and Regulations do not affect the execution of the Sales Agreement concluded before the new regulations come into force.
- Using the store by the Customer after changes to the Rules and Regulations have been introduced is tantamount to their accepting and understanding the changes.
- The law applicable to the assessment of the effects of applying the Rules and Regulations and the Service Agreement is Polish law.