1. The www.edunation.global website (hereinafter referred to as: the “Website”) is run by Edunation limited liability company with its registered office in ul. Rembielińska 3/37, 03-343 Warszawa, entered into the Register of Enterprises kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000656266, NIP: 5242818155, share capital: PLN 6,000 (hereinafter referred to as : “Administrator”).
2. Website user data, including personal data, may be collected, processed and used in the context of the Platform activities.
4. In addition, information about the user’s IP address may be collected together with the question and answer time, the address of the website from which the user was redirected to the website and the type of software used. This information is used for the purposes of administering the Website and creating statistics and analyses.
5. Capitalized terms not defined in this document shall have the meanings indicated in the regulations of the Platform available at: www.edunation.global; and www.online.edunation.global
1. The personal data administrator is Edunation sp.z o.o. with its registered office in ul. Rembielińska 3/37, 03-343 Warszawa, entered into the Register of Enterprises kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000656266, NIP: 5242818155, share capital: PLN 6,000 and Edu Bears sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office at: Pszczyńska 69, 41-100 Gliwice, tax identification number (NIP): 631 266 05 60, REGON: 363 507 143, KRS 0000748549, registered at Regional Court in Gliwice, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register, e-mail: email@example.com.
2. The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable law, in particular in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”), as well as in accordance with the Rules and Regulations.
3. As part of the Website’s operation, the Users’ personal data provided in the Registration Form and the Order Form is processed. Customers may enter the following data: name and surname, tax identification number, e-mail address, home address, telephone number, language taught, and position and type of school.
4. Users’ personal data is processed in order to:
1.conclude and implement contracts for the provision of electronic services specified in the Regulations (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
2.deliver the Product free of charge if the user agreed to receive the Product in exchange for subscribing to the newsletter (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
3. allow the Administrator to conduct direct marketing of his own products or services by sending a newsletter, which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
4. gather statistics and analyse user behaviour on the Website (which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator – (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
5. In order to implement the Agreement, the Administrator may disclose the User’s personal data such as name, surname, address, e-mail address, NIP (tax identification number) and telephone number, language taught to a specific entity providing IT services.
6. The Administrator may also disclose personal data to entities providing him with accounting and marketing services.
7. The Administrator may use IT service providers based in the USA, i.e. outside the European Union and, therefore, the User’s data may be transferred there. The Administrator uses entities that process personal data on the basis of Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission, referred to in art. 46 of the GDPR, concluded between the Administrator and this entity.
8. The administrator may store personal data for the following periods:
1. in the case of data processed for the purposes referred to in para. 4 point 1 – for the period of contract performance and the period necessary to pursue claims or defend against claims submitted against the Administrator in connection with the contract.
2. when delivering a free Product, the Administrator processes the data until the service is provided;
3. when a newsletter is delivered, the Administrator processes data until the User objects to it or until the consent to receive commercial information is withdrawn;
4. statistics and analyses of user behaviour on websites are processed by the Administrator for a period of 3 years from the date of collection.
9. The rights of the data subject:
1. the right to access the personal data provided and the right to receive a copy thereof;
2. the right to have personal data rectified;
3. the right to delete personal data;
4. the right to restrict processing;
5. the right to transfer personal data;
6.the right to object to processing;
7. the right to complain to the supervisory institution
10. In order to exercise any of the rights referred to above, the data subject may contact the Administrator by e-mail or traditional mail.
11. Providing personal data is voluntary, but without it the conclusion of an Agreement, the delivery of the Newsletter and a free Product will be impossible.
12. The Administrator ensures the protection of the processed personal data. In particular, the Administrator uses appropriate technical safeguards and organizational measures to protect the personal data being processed, appropriate to the threats and categories of data covered by protection. In particular, he protects data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the provisions as well as against change, loss, damage or destruction.
[Cookies and website tools]
2. Cookies can be:
1. session files, which means that they are used until the User leaves the Website or closes the web browser;
2. permanent files, which means that they remain on the User’s device for the time specified in their parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
3. Cookies can be used for the following purposes:
1. enabling the use of services available on the Website;
2. collecting information on the way Users use the Website;
3. remembering the website settings selected by the Users;
4. remembering the e-mail address and password with which the User logs into the Website.
5. Third party cookies from advertising servers, company servers and service providers cooperating with the Administrator may also be used as part of the Website’s operations.
6. The default settings of web browsers usually allow cookies to be saved on Users’ end devices. However, these settings can be changed by Users.
7. The user may limit or disable cookie access using the web browser settings. In this case, however, it may not be possible to place an Order.
8. Pursuant to the provisions of the Telecommunications Law Act, the subscriber or end user may consent to the storage of information or access to information already stored in the telecommunications end device of the subscriber or end user also by means of software settings installed in the telecommunications end device used by him or the service configuration. Therefore, if the User does not want to express such consent, he should change the settings of the web browser.
9. Detailed information about changing browser settings regarding cookies and their removal can be obtained on the official website of a given browser. The above information can be found at the following website addresses:
10. The Administrator uses the Facebook Pixel tool, which is an analytical tool that helps to measure the effectiveness of advertisements based on the analysis of actions taken by Users on the website, which in turn allows for more effective advertising campaigns.
11. The Administrator uses the Google Analytics tool, which is used to analyse website statistics.