I. General provisions
1. This document sets out the rules for the processing and protection of customers’ personal data.
2. The administrator of personal data of Customers – natural persons – and users (data subjects) is EduNation Sp. z o. o., ul. Rembielińska 3/37, 03-343 Warsaw, NIP: 524-281-81-55
4. The Service Provider processes Personal Data of the persons they refer to in accordance with applicable regulations.
II. Scope and purpose of data collection
6. Personal Data are processed by the Administrator in order to:
a. register participant s for free eduNation webinars,
b. register participants for eduNation training sessions,
c. efficiently run and manage the ONLINE training platform and ensure its safe use, disclose abuse and conduct analysis;
d. fulfil the obligations of eduNation Sp. z o.o., in particular complaints regarding contracts concluded in or through the online store and the functioning of the website;
e. prepare and present advertisements and offers tailored to the interests and needs of persons whom the personal data concern and to provide commercial information, in particular in the form of a newsletter sent by eduNation Sp. z o.o. to the e-mail address provided by the customer;
f. publish content.
III. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
7. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is/are:
a. the consent given by the data subject to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
b. the necessity to implement contracts entered into in or through the online store, or actions requested by the data subject before the conclusion of the contract;
c. the necessity to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on eduNation Sp. z o.o.
d. legitimate interests pursued by eduNation Sp. z o.o. or by a third party, such as electronic or other payment operators or other interests connected with the functionality of the store.
IV. Personal data retention period
8. Personal data collected in the online store will be stored for billing purposes for a maximum period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline related to the contract concluded in or through the online store expired. In other respects justified by the processing purposes, Personal data will be stored as long as there is a legal basis for their processing, unless the applicable law would require a longer storage period, e.g. for use in proceedings regarding the functioning of the store, as well as for the purposes of examining possible complaints . At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted or anonymised.
V. Voluntary provision of personal data
9. The provision of personal data in the store is voluntary, yet necessary to achieve one or more purposes of the processing of personal data as defined in point 7 above, which eduNation Sp. z o.o. will not be able to realise if you do not provide personal data in the online store, respectively for one or more of the purposes defined in point 7 above.
VI. Data profiling
12.Personal data will be processed in an automated manner, including profiling, for which use is made of the information about purchases, activities in the Service Provider’s sales channels (computer IP, cookies, preferred purchase methods), sociodemographic data (e.g. gender, age, income, place of residence) in order to adapt marketing information to individual preferences.
14. The customer may independently and at any time change the settings, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the customer’s device.
15. The customer may at any time delete Cookies using the features available in his web browser.
16. eduNation Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to disclose selected personal data to competent authorities or third parties who request such information, based on an appropriate legal basis, in accordance with mandatory legal provisions.
17. eduNation Sp. z o.o. declares that it entrusts the processing of personal data, based on a written contract concluded in accordance with applicable regulations, to entities providing eduNation Sp. z o.o. with hosting, administration, maintenance and management services, as well as services concerning message optimisation and management of promotional campaigns.
18. eduNation Sp. z o.o. declares that it entrusts the processing of customer personal data to entities providing for eduNation Sp. z o.o. or directly to the Customer to the extent necessary to use the store, including the implementation of contracts, in particular Orders / Reservations, handling complaints concerning good/services available in the online store, based on a written contract concluded in accordance with applicable regulations. Customers’ personal data may be entrusted in particular to suppliers and courier delivery services.
VIII. Processing of personal data by processors
21. Personal data may be processed only in Poland, a member state of the European Union (EU) or in the territory of a signatory of the European Economic Area Agreement (EEA).
22. The Processor processes entrusted personal data in accordance with mandatory legal provisions. The processor:
a. implements appropriate technical and organisational measures required by law, in particular regarding the security of processing personal data.
b. uses measures ensuring the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services; ii) ensures the ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident; (iii) regularly tests, evaluates and assesses the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing
c. applies measures to secure personal data at a level not lower than that used by eduNation Sp. z o.o.
23. The Processor may change, delete or block the processed personal data only on the instructions of the Data Administrator. If the person to whom the Personal data relate directly requests that the Processor should change or delete his personal data, the Processor shall immediately, within no later than 5 business days, forward such a request to eduNation Sp. z o.o.
25. The processor is liable to the data subject for any damage incurred as a result of the processor’s action and failure to act.
IX. Rights and obligations of data subject
26. Every customer has the right to:
a. access his personal data, amend them, delete them and to restrict their processing.
b. object to the processing of personal data, withdraw consent to the processing of Personal data for one or more purposes for which it was granted, at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal, as well as the right to transfer his personal data.
c. transfer his personal data to another entity and file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office
27. In order to exercise the rights referred to in 26 a) above, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the functionalities available in the Customer Account. The changes will be introduced after verification of the customer’s identity.
28. In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 26 b) above, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with “withdrawal of consent” in the title, click on the link causing withdrawal of consent included in the content of commercial information or send a written withdrawal of your consent to receive commercial information to the store address: eduNation Sp. z o.o. ul. Łowicka 54/6, 02-531 Warsaw, marked PERSONAL DATA.
29. If the customer places on the website any personal data of other people (including their name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), he can do so only if this does not violate mandatory legal provisions and personal rights.
31. Every customer has the right to file a complaint with the body supervising personal data processing.
X. Personal data protection
32. The Service Provider declares that every effort is made to provide customers with a high level of security in the use of the site and for this purpose:
a. technical and organisational measures required by law are used, in particular regarding the security of personal data processing;
b. measures are used to ensure the ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of systems and processing services; the ability to quickly restore the availability and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident; regularly tests, the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures for ensuring the security of personal data processing are regularly tested, evaluated and assessed.
33. All events affecting the security of the transmission of information and data, including suspected sharing of files containing viruses and other files of a similar nature or other files except malware should be reported to eduNation Sp. z o.o. at firstname.lastname@example.org
XI. Final provisions